Research programme: AZM 145 - AlizymeAlternative Names: AZM 145
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2001
At a glance
- Originator Alizyme; University of Birmingham School of Medicine
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in United Kingdom (PO)
- 19 Oct 2000 Alizyme is seeking partners for the programme (www.alizyme.com)
- 29 Oct 1998 New profile