Monoclonal antibody 7E11 C5-selenocystamine conjugate
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 Oct 1998 New profile
- 30 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Prostate cancer in USA (Unknown route)