Research programme: HIV integrase inhibitors - Agouron
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Agouron Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action HIV integrase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Jun 2000 Warner-Lambert has merged with Pfizer
- 24 May 1999 Agouron acquired by Warner-Lambert