Monoclonal antibody LYM-2Alternative Names: LYM-2
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Peregrine Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Nov 2000 Techniclone Corporation is now called Peregrine Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Nov 1998 New profile