Research programme: herpes virus protease inhibitors - Celera Genomics/GlaxoSmithKline
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Celera Genomics Group; GlaxoSmithKline
- Developer Celera Group; GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Herpesvirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Nov 1999 No-Development-Reported for Herpesvirus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Herpesvirus infections in USA (unspecified route)