Research programme: urokinase inhibitors - Celera GenomicsAlternative Names: APC 6782; Urokinase inhibitors research programme - Celera Genomics
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Celera Genomics Group
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Urokinase-type plasminogen activator inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Dec 2001 Axys Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Celera Genomics Group
- 03 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)