Research programme: somatropin mimetics - Celera Genomics/PfizerAlternative Names: Growth hormone mimetics research programme - Celera Genomics/Pfizer; Somatropin mimetics research programme - Celera Genomics/Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2005
At a glance
- Originator Celera Genomics Group; Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Somatotropin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Growth disorders
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jan 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Growth disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Apr 2003 Pharmacia Corporation has been acquired by, and merged into, Pfizer
- 04 Dec 2001 Axys Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Celera Genomics Group