Research programme: factor Xa inhibitors - Celera GenomicsAlternative Names: Factor Xa inhibitors research programme - Celera Genomics
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2004
At a glance
- Originator Celera Genomics Group; Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors; Serine endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Blood coagulation disorders
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Coagulation disorders in USA (PO)
- 16 Apr 2003 Pharmacia Corporation has been acquired by, and merged into, Pfizer
- 04 Dec 2001 Axys Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Celera Genomics Group