Research programme: erythropoietin mimetics - Amgen/Celera GenomicsAlternative Names: EPO mimetics - Amgen/Celera Genomics; EPO mimetics - Celera Genomics/Amgen
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; Celera Genomics Group
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Erythropoiesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Anaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Anaemia in USA (Unknown route)