Research programme: cathepsin S inhibitors - sanofi-aventis/Celera GenomicsAlternative Names: Cathepsin S inhibitors research programme - Aventis/Celera Genomics
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2005
At a glance
- Originator Celera Genomics Group
- Mechanism of Action Cathepsin S inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Atherosclerosis; Autoimmune disorders; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Inflammation; Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in USA (PO)
- 27 Jul 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 27 Jul 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)