Monoclonal antibody MA 33H1
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2004
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Antithrombotics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activator stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in France (unspecified route)
- 27 Aug 1999 Sanofi and Synthélabo have now merged to form Sanofi-Synthélabo
- 05 Nov 1998 New profile