Del-1 gene therapy - Indevus Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 1999
At a glance
- Originator Indevus Pharmaceuticals
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jul 1999 Del-1 gene therapy - Progenitor is now called Del-1 gene therapy - Interneuron
- 13 Jul 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 13 Jul 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)