At a glance
- Originator Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- Class Quinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Progesterone receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Endometriosis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Endometriosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Nov 1998 New profile