Research programme: IPL5 series - Aventis/InflazymeAlternative Names: IPL5 series research programme - Aventis/Inflazyme; LSAIDs research programme - Aventis/Inflazyme; Research programme: LSAIDs - Aventis/Inflazyme
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2005
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 15 Feb 2005 Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals is winding down its LSAIDs™ collaboration with sanofi-aventis
- 30 Jul 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in Canada (unspecified route)
- 24 Feb 2000 IPL 576 compounds are being investigated for potential in atopic dermatitis and allergic conjunctivitis