Antisense oligonucleotide PB2 AUGAlternative Names: S-ODN-PB2-AUG
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides; Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Antisense RNA modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Influenza virus infections in Japan (Unknown route)