TBC 11241Alternative Names: TBC11241
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Developer ImmunoPharmaceutics
- Class Amides; Small molecules; Sulfoxides; Thiophenes
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 09 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Congestive heart failure in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Congestive heart failure in USA (Unknown route)