Hepapoietin - SnowBrand PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: HPO - SnowBrand Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Originator SnowBrand Pharmaceuticals
- Class Hepatoprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Liver disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Liver disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Nov 1998 New profile
- 09 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Liver disorders in USA (Unknown route)