Osteoprotegerin - SnowBrandAlternative Names: OCIF - SnowBrand; OPG - SnowBrand; Osteoclastogenesis Inhibiting Factor - SnowBrand
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Originator SnowBrand Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Bone resorption factor inhibitors; Osteoclast inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bone disorders; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Bone disorders in USA (Unknown route)