Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Tyrphostins
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Phosphotransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Israel (Unknown route)
- 10 Nov 1998 New profile
- 10 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Cancer in Israel (Unknown route)