Research programme: TGF-beta antagonists - GLYCODesignAlternative Names: TGF-beta antagonists research programme - GLYCODesign; Transforming growth factor-beta antagonists research programme - GLYCODesign
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator GLYCODesign; Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Transforming growth factor beta inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Inflammation; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Viral infections in Canada (unspecified route)
- 20 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Canada (unspecified route)
- 20 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)