Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Nippon Kayaku
- Class Cytostatic antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 08 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in Japan (unspecified route)
- 12 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in Japan (unspecified route)