Research programme: Core-2 GlcNAc-T inhibitors - InflazymeAlternative Names: Core-2 GlcNAc-T inhibitors research programme - Inflazyme; Core-2 transferase inhibitors research programme - Inflazyme; IPL27 series research programme - Inflazyme; Research programme: Core-2 transferase inhibitors - Inflazyme; Research programme: IPL27 series - Inflazyme
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Core 2 GlcNAc transferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Cardiovascular disorders; Diabetes mellitus; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in Canada (PO)
- 17 Jun 2003 GLYCODesign has been acquired by Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Feb 2003 GLYCODesign's Core-2 assay system has been licensed to Seikagaku in Japan