Monoclonal antibody EC708Alternative Names: DeImmunised antibody EC708; EC708
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Biovation
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2000 Biovation has been acquired by Merck KGaA
- 13 Nov 1998 New profile
- 13 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Colorectal cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)