Research programme: immunosuppressive therapeutics - Amgen
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Immunosuppression; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (PO)
- 21 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (PO)
- 21 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Immunosuppression in USA (PO)