At a glance
- Originator Toyo Suisan Kaisha
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Toyo Suisan Kaisha
- Class Antineoplastics; Antiretrovirals; Glycolipids
- Mechanism of Action DNA-directed DNA polymerase inhibitors; RNA-directed DNA polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in Japan (Unknown route)
- 26 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 13 Nov 1998 New profile