At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Cardiotonics
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in Italy (Unknown route)
- 16 Nov 1998 New profile
- 16 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Heart failure in Italy (Unknown route)