At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiplatelets
- Mechanism of Action Cyclic AMP phosphodiesterase inhibitors; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Nov 1998 New profile
- 16 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders in Italy (Unknown route)
- 16 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Italy (Unknown route)