Colorectal cancer vaccine - Immune ResponseAlternative Names: IR 705
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2004
At a glance
- Originator Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2004 Immune Response Corporation has signed a license transfer agreement with NovaRx covering the technology in-licensed from the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center
- 31 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Colorectal cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Jun 2002 This vaccine is still in active development