Research programme: asthma/allergy therapy - AmgenAlternative Names: Asthma/allergy research programme - Amgen
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2001
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 14 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in USA (PO)
- 14 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Allergy in USA (PO)
- 07 Feb 2001 Kinetix Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Amgen