At a glance
- Originator Chiron Corporation
- Class Antineoplastics; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Nov 1998 New profile