Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Pharmaceutical
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action HIV replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 28 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for HIV-1 infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 16 Nov 1998 New profile
- 16 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in Japan (Unknown route)