Anti-tenascin monoclonal antibody BC-2-I-131
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Ionising radiation emitters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glioma
Most Recent Events
- 17 Nov 1998 New profile
- 17 Nov 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Glioma in Italy (Intralesional)