CipralisantAlternative Names: GT 2331; Perceptin
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Gliatech (CEASED)
- Class Antidementias; Antihistamines; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Alzheimer's disease; Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Cognition disorders; Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 2003 Suspended - Phase-I for Alzheimer's disease in USA (PO)
- 23 Dec 2003 Suspended - Phase-II for Sleep disorders in USA (PO)
- 23 Dec 2003 Suspended - Phase-II for Cognition disorders in USA (PO)