At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; Pfizer
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Epidermal growth factor receptor antagonists; Signal transduction pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2000 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 31 Jul 2000 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in New Zealand (Unknown route)
- 21 Jun 2000 Warner-Lambert has merged with Pfizer