Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Developer Bristol-Myers Squibb; Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 19 Nov 1998 New profile