CP 465022Alternative Names: CP 46502227
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2000
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action AMPA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Seizures
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Seizures in USA (Unknown route)
- 14 Dec 1998 New profile
- 14 Dec 1998 Preclinical development for Seizures in USA (Unknown route)