At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Amino acids; Anti-ischaemics; Benzoates; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cerebral ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cerebral ischaemia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 14 Dec 1998 New profile
- 14 Dec 1998 Preclinical development for Cerebral ischaemia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)