At a glance
- Originator Eukarion
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Neuroprotectants; Organometallic compounds; Salicylates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants; Free radical scavengers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Jan 1999 Preclinical development for Stroke in USA (Unknown route)