At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly; Novo Nordisk
- Developer Eli Lilly
- Class Antipsychotics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M1 receptor antagonists; Muscarinic M2 receptor agonists; Muscarinic M3 receptor antagonists; Muscarinic M4 receptor agonists; Muscarinic M5 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jan 1999 New profile
- 13 Jan 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Psychotic disorders in USA (Unknown route)