At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Indoles; Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Thiazolidines
- Mechanism of Action Prolyl endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Cognition-disorders in France (PO)
- 05 Aug 2003 A preclinical study has been added to the Alzheimer's disease pharmacodynamics section
- 19 Dec 2000 A clinical study has been added to the pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics and adverse events sections