SB 235863Alternative Names: SB 235863A
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Opioid delta receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 13 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Italy (Unknown route)
- 24 Jan 2001 SmithKline Beecham has merged with Glaxo Wellcome to form GlaxoSmithKline