At a glance
- Originator Merck KGaA
- Developer Merck KGaA; Merck Sante
- Class Anxiolytics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obsessive-compulsive disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Obsessive-compulsive disorders in Germany (Unknown route)
- 07 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Obsessive-compulsive disorders in France (Unknown route)
- 08 Dec 1998 New profile