At a glance
- Originator Meiji Seika Kaisha
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics; Sleep disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 7 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Sleep disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 07 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Sleep disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 08 Dec 1998 New profile