At a glance
- Originator St. Charles Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antipyretics; Non-opioid analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Pain
Most Recent Events
- 24 Apr 2007 Phase-I development is ongoing
- 26 Aug 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in USA (Unknown route)