SL 340026Alternative Names: SL 34002600
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2001
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Mechanism of Action Monoamine oxidase B inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 04 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Parkinson's disease in France (Unknown route)
- 04 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in France (Unknown route)
- 27 Aug 1999 Sanofi and Synthélabo have now merged to form Sanofi-Synthélabo