DAB389interleukin-7Alternative Names: interleukin-7 diphtheria toxin chimeric protein; interleukin-7 fusion toxin
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 23 Nov 1998 New profile
- 23 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)