Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2005
At a glance
- Originator Health Protection Agency Porton Down
- Developer Allergan; Health Protection Agency Porton Down
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Neurotransmitter inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Feb 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 24 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Pain in United Kingdom (Unknown route)