Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Repligen
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Epidermal growth factor inhibitors; Fibroblast growth factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Diabetic retinopathy
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetic retinopathy in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Diabetic retinopathy in USA (Unknown route)