Monoclonal antibody TNT-3Alternative Names: TNT-3; tumour necrosis treatment-3
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 1999 A preclinical study has been added to the pharmacodynamics section
- 25 Nov 1998 New profile
- 25 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in USA (Unknown route)