Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator PharmaPrint
- Class Sleep disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 17 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Insomnia in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Sep 2001 The compound is still in active development
- 25 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Insomnia in USA (Unknown route)